Saturday, May 9, 2015

Second Semester Summary

Second semester was a little better than first semester in terms of being organized, but that quickly failed and I regressed to my original slob form. There is only two weeks of school left and I am determined to get them over with as soon as possible because I am so done with school. I have three binders that I carry around me now and days because I stuff papers and such into random binders and so I have to carry them all just in case I need one specific worksheet I need to turn in. Math wise, I am not very happy with myself in how I did second semester. I began a lot better than first, but my test scores were constantly low and blogs were forgotten about constantly as well. These two things are going to take a huge toll on my grade and that is one thing that I am very scared of. In terms of my other classes like I'm just done.

No comments:

Post a Comment